1 x 400g can or jar of pitted cherries
in juice or syrup
300g cherries (fresh or frozen)
250ml low fat natural yoghurt
1 x 5ml spoon honey
1. If using frozen cherries, make sure they are defrosted before using.
2. If using fresh cherries, wash them in the colander, remove the stalks, chop
them in half and remove the stones.
3. Peel the banana and chop into pieces.
4. Pour the yoghurt and honey into the blender.
5. Add the banana and cherries to the blender, along with the juice (if using canned or frozen).
6. Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
7. Pour into glasses and decorate with a few fresh cherries (optional).
Can opener (optional)