An electronics set for children which is ideal for use both at school and at home. The set is both fun and educational. It is a National Curriculum Electrical Kits covering the National Curriculum Science Key Stages 1 & 2. It also has links to Design and Technology.
Whether at home or at school, children can use the set to carry out over 100 experiments designed to enhance understanding rather than just a child’s ability to follow instructions.
With the set, children can learn:
• How to design electric circuits
• How to control the brightness of lamps
• About different types of switches and their uses
• How to incorporate an electric motor
• How to use light emitting diodes
• To build a flying fan
• Produce electronic sirens
• And much more!
Suitable for ages 8 – 12. Worksheets and notes for parents and teachers.
Whole class kits of Classroom Electronic Sets are available to buy or hire. Click on the link for further details.
Mainland UK (excluding Highlands)
For full details of our delivery options click here