This Design and Technology School Activity Kit contains 15 electronics sets and is large enough to cater for a class of 30 working in pairs. It particularly focuses on Unit 6D (Controllable Vehicles) of the Design and Technology National Curriculum and worksheets for this unit are included in the instruction manual.
Children really enjoy working with these kits because the pieces clip together easily and reliably which gives the pupils the chance to concentrate on the designing their vehicle or circuit rather than on issues relating to manual dexterity.
For the teacher, there are 50 experiments which the children can carry out:
• Learn about electric circuits
• Experiment with sensors
• Control speed and direction of an electric motor
• Find out about different types of switches
• Build a gear driven car and a fan propelled car
• Make a fan propelled boat
• Construct a propeller driven boat
If you need a larger or smaller class set, please call on 0845 459 3270.
If you prefer to buy single sets of this Car and Boat Making Kit, click on the link or click to view our full range of Primary Electrical Sets.
There are currently no reviews of this product.